Have Outlook start when you launch your computer.
• Add an Outlook shortcut to the Startup folder.
• First, create a shortcut to Outlook on your desktop, if you don't already have one.
• To do so, choose All Programs > Microsoft Office from the Windows Start menu. Then, right-click on Microsoft Outlook and choose Create Shortcut. Drag the newly created shortcut to your desktop.
• Next, move the shortcut to your Startup folder.
• Using Windows Explorer, navigate to the following folder:
\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup
Drag the Outlook shortcut from your desktop to this folder.
• The next time you start up your computer, Outlook automatically launches.